Southend - Clifftown Congregational
Architect W. A. Dixon. North aisle and porch added 1887, balconies to north and south aisles 1897. Kentish Ragstone with Bath stone dressings; concrete tile roofs. The south west tower has an octagonal bell-chamber and spire. The dwindling congregation in the late 20th century resulted in its closure, until being converted to theatre studios by Essex University in 2007. Grade II listed.