Foster Street - All Saints
The chapel was built c. 1873 by the Revd. F. R. Miller, brother of the vicar of Harlow, as a memorial to their family. It was licensed in 1874 but never consecrated although it was in use in the 19th and early 20th century, when it was served from Harlow parish church. The chapel is an unusual cruciform-shaped building with a central tower and once had traceried windows, an organ, font, and bells. It is now a private residence.