Terling - All Saints - Interior
The church was restored internally in the 19th century. The four bay south aisle dates from the 15th century and has slightly wonky octagonal piers with concave sides and wave-moulded arches, copied on the Victorian north aisle without the wonkiness. The communion rail is early 18th century. The windows were renewed in 1945 following war damage.